Cottage Holidays in Padstow
Trevorrick Farm is set in an Area of Outstanding Natural Beauty, close to Padstow and the fantastic sandy beaches on the north coast of Cornwall. All our guests have use of all our facilities which includes a heated indoor swimming pool (from Easter to end October), games room and plenty of space to unwind and relax.
An attractive two storey cottage, which was converted from half of a barn and part of the old milking parlour. Named after the wading bird found on Little Petherick creek and the Camel Estuary nearby.
* Sleeps 2 to 4
* Open plan kitchen/dining and living area
* Electric cast iron 'log' burner
* Downstairs twin bedroom, can take extra bed
* Pine staircase to upstairs bedroom and bathroom
* Upstairs double bedroom with four poster bed
* Internet access point within cottage.
More North Cornwall cottages
The affordable option for families seeking fun and entertainment
Lounge in luxury in some excellent locations around the county
Five Star or No Frills - there are sites to suit everyone
Bed and Breakfasts
Explore the South West from these carefully chosen bed and breakfasts
Independent traveller? Youth Hostels enable you to explore on a budget